Hi everyone! I'm new, and I'm very happy to be here because I am absolutely crazy about the movie and story. Here's my completed quiz:
1. What's your name (or nickname, online name, fic author name, etc.)? Xtine
2. How old are you? 18
3. Where do you live (work, go to school, etc.)? I live in Toronto but go to school in London, Ontario (Canada) at The University of Western Ontario. Yup, I'm a proud Stang! ^.^
4. Are you male or female? girl through and through :)
5. Anything else you'd like to share? (Hobbies, interests, etc.) Well, if you're really interested to know, you could easily check out my profile. But in short, I like food (ice cream, cookies and chocolate!), sleeping, spending money, dancing...
1. What's your personal favorite type of "Troy" fanfic? (i.e. het, slash, combo/both, gen, poetry...) Definitely het/gen, which, unfortunately, isn't a very popular/big topic in troy fics. :( But I'm a die-hard Achilles/Briseis and Hector/Andromache fan. I especially guilty of loving fluffy What If fics where they actually survive everything and get to live full, happy lives with each other. I also tend to really enjoy fics about how everyone's lives were before the movie takes place, and I love kidfics (where the characters have children). And I *love* nfic. ;)
2. Is there any type of "Troy" fic you don't care to read? (i.e. het, slash, combo/both, gen, etc.) I'm not so into slash fics or combos, just because I love the love stories so much as they are. I like angst, but I also don't like reading fics about how horribly sad and bereft and hopeless Briseis and Andromache are after their men die, just because it'll leave me all mopey and depressed for a while.
3. Do you write "Troy" fic? Nope; too lazy and not creative enough. But I never forget to sing praise to all my favourite authors! :)
4. Do you like to feedback "Troy" fic? (If yes, onlist or off?) Yes! I've never reviewed any on this list, obviously because I'm new, but I've e-mailed FF.Net authors and my favourite AFF.Net Troy author.
5. Do you like "Troy" crossover fics? (i.e. crossovers with other fandoms, like "Lord of the Rings," etc.) I've never really learned to appreciate crossovers in any fandom...
6. Do you like answering fic challenges--or making requests for fics you'd like to see written by others? I love making requests because I'm always so full of ideas but unfortunately, no one's ever given me the pleasure of an answer. :(
7. Do you enjoy participating in (-or- lurking and reading)
discussion topics (DTs) and similar list activities? Absolutely! :)